6.7 miles from Ross Barnett Reservoir
Experience the best of Jackson from this charming 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental house located in the historic Fondren District! Newly furnished in 2017, this home features 1,900 square feet of tastefully appointed living space complete with desirable amenities. In addition, there's an outdoor dining area and fenced-in yard - great for your furry friend. Enjoy easy access to downtown Jackson along with Millsaps College, the Jackson Zoo, and a host of great restaurants, shops, and attractions.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Study: Twin Bed | Living Room: 2 Couches (Not Pullouts)
Open up the turquoise front door to reveal the lovely interior of this historic Jackson home! Inside, you'll find everything you need for a comfortable stay, including wireless internet access and on-site laundry machines, so go ahead and make yourself at home.
Relax by watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV with Roku found in one of the living areas. If you prefer a little peace and quiet, settle into the formal living room; reading the latest bestseller or dozing off into a catnap.
For fresh air, step out into the fenced-in backyard, where you'll find a pergola-covered porch complete with a dining area for 4. It's the perfect spot for an alfresco feast or happy hour! You can even let your furry friend run free without worry.
Back inside, the fully equipped kitchen is ready to assist in all of your culinary creations! Essential appliances and ample counter space make home-cooking effortless during your stay. Savor meals in the formal dining room, adorned with home's original chandelier and sconces.
Come nightfall, enjoy a cleansing shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms before making your way into one of the 3 bedrooms! No matter which room you claim as your own, you'll be treated to a peaceful night's sleep in a cozy queen bed. Additional sleeping for 1 is available in the study on a twin-sized mattress.
-- THE LOCATION --
Fall in love with the historic Fondren district while staying at this ideally located home! Known as Jackson's arts district, this hub features music, visual arts, and numerous owner-operated businesses including over 2-dozen restaurants, bars, and coffee shops. Enjoy everything from concerts and art openings to book signings and food tastings within minutes of the property.
Just slightly farther away, downtown Jackson gives way to several attractions and destinations, including museums such as Mississippi Museum of Art and Old Capitol Museum, along with parks, shops, and restaurants. Jackson State University and Millsaps College are also minutes from the home for those visiting students or seeking a walk down memory lane!
The area is also perfect for visiting families with kids in tow! The Jackson Zoological Park, Mississippi Children's Museum, and LeFleur's Bluff State Park are all located within a 14-minute drive. The Bienville National Forest, just an hour away, offers hiking, fishing, and scenic picnics - excellent activities for the whole family.
Take a break from home-cooking to taste the local fare! The Pig & Pint offers a tantalizing introduction to melt-in-your-mouth barbecue while Sal and Mookie's New York Pizza and Ice Cream Joint satisfies those carb cravings. Both are located within 5 minutes of the property so you can enjoy them whenever hunger strikes!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in backyard, outdoor dining area, free WiFi, a flat-screen Smart TV, flat-screen TV with Roku, on-site laundry machines, fresh linens and towels, central air conditioning, 1 carport parking spot and 3 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Prime Jackson location in the historic Fondren District, within minutes of shops, restaurants, museums, children's attractions, an hour from Bienville National Forest, and close to Millsap College and Jackson State University.
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport - 100 International Dr, Jackson, MS 39208, (~ 11 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking indoors (smoking is allowed outside of the house)
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (well-behaved pets only with prior approval; some breed restrictions may apply)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Note that 7 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 2 guests on the couches is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in